Fluids in your vehicle
When it comes to servicing your vehicle our mechanics have seen a thing or two in our time, and not all good. By servicing your vehicle every 6 months or 10,000 we get the opportunity to fix little problems before they turn into bigger and more expensive problems not to mention the safety aspect. Who like to be stuck on the side of the road with a broken down car?
Did you know that the engine oil is like the blood in our bodies without it being clean and the right pressure we can die, your engine is the same. The by product of combustion ( the engine running ) is dirty soot, acids and turns into sludge, the oil filter job is to clean the oil and keep the oil performing to its correct specifications, but there is a use by date on the oil and the oil filters and they have to be changed and guess when that is Yes you guessed it.
Now on a lighter note here as some fun facts I bet you didn’t know
- Mercedes Benz was named after an Australian Lady Mercedes Jellinek
- On Average humans spend 3 weeks of their life’s waiting at traffic Lights.
- The longest car in the world is a limo 30.5 metres long it has a king size water bed, swimming pool, heli pad, 26 tyres and can you guess where it was built California USA
- Only 1 in 10 Australian use public transport to get to work.
- More people in Australia work to work than take the bus, they need to get a car.
Well that’s me done for now, so unit next time
Darren the Blogger